[Bioperl-l] Bio:Das 1.11 installation problem

bernd at pasteur.fr bernd at pasteur.fr
Mon Jun 8 20:31:57 UTC 2009

I tested the connection with wget and everything works fine.
I suspect that our proxy might be the problem but all variables are set
correctly (ftp_proxy, http_proxy and many more) I am not sure which
environment variable are being used...
I am not too familiar with all this and don't know where to look for the
right configurations.

Thanks,

Bernd