[Bioperl-l] ubuntu installation

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Thu Jul 23 00:23:09 UTC 2009

Bioperl-max ( my public VM on Amazon ) is Ubuntu Hardy--
I set up everything (live, db, tools, biosql) from an svn checkout
of the various trunks, and built by
'perl Build.PL; ./Build ; ./Build test; ./Build install'.
(Also needed to apt-get svn; no problem.)
Worked fine. If Dazhi wants a particular release, he could
check out a release tag instead of trunk. More info at
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Using_Subversion

MAJ