[Bioperl-l] Can I load ontologies into BioSQL?

Florian Mittag florian.mittag at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Jul 16 09:36:22 UTC 2009

Hi!

I wrote this under the subject of the DB2 driver, too, but this particular
problem seems to also fit here.

I don't get the error message, but the same warnings as Achille, although I'm
using the new OBO format. As you can see, the problems start right after the
script gets to "relationships", before this there  are no warnings or errors.

(The lines between the warnings are debug information I added myself for a
different problem.)