[Bioperl-l] Bootstrap, root, reroot...

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 16 03:29:13 UTC 2009

I don't; code away.

With the edge/branch objects, I'm wondering whether those can be
created lazily (only when needed); it might lighten up the tree a
bit.  Also, don't forget to look at Rutger's Bio::Phylo project,
though I think his modules use inside-out objects (might not be easy
to work into core unless they are wrapped).

chris