[Bioperl-l] RepeatMasker still did not act upon Bug 2138: Any workarounds?

Smithies, Russell Russell.Smithies at agresearch.co.nz
Tue Jul 7 00:06:54 UTC 2009

Is it the "-noint" bug causing the crash?
We had major problems (with version 3.2.8) where it would stack-dump which I worked around by running it with the "-no_is" option so it doesn't check for bacterial insertion elements.
We've never had a crash after that  :-)

Also, it is open-source so you could fix your own copy if you know what the bugs are.

--Russell

sender immediately.