[Bioperl-l] question about a PAML module

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Thu Dec 31 10:55:32 UTC 2009

Hi Rui and Sandra,

Could you file this as a bug report at

http://bugzilla.open-bio.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Bioperl

?

Once you've created the bug report with a brief description of the problem and submitted it, please attach the following to the bug report:
- sample input files (a sequence file and a tree file, probably)
- a script which reproduces the problem
- the output (error messages) like you show below

When I updated the code to work with the current version, I didn't exhaustively test all of the different modes of running codeml, so I appreciate you reporting this.

There was another, similar issue reported a few days ago. I will try to take a look at both of these bug reports soon.

Dave