[Bioperl-l] Proposed project: SeqIO module for msOUT filesgenerated by Hudson's ms

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Fri Dec 11 19:59:53 UTC 2009

Hi Warren,
I say go for it. You'll want to have a look at
http://bio.perl.org/wiki/Advanced_BioPerl
which explains most of our tips and "policies" for prospective
code contributors, as well as
http://bio.perl.org/wiki/HOWTO:SeqIO
which details SeqIO from the user's perspective. Look
carefully at some Bio::SeqIO::* modules for implementation
details. If you have code to propose, use
http://bugzilla.bioperl.org
and enter a new enhancement, where you can upload
your module for us to review.
MAJ