[Bioperl-l] on BP documentation

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 28 02:00:01 UTC 2009

Mark,

As you wish. As I said, the one who does the work calls the shots,
this is not a democracy. The fundamental problem is, and I speak with
some experience here, that detailed examination of documentation is of
so little interest that participation in the survey will be limited
("the usual suspects"), and the results will be skewed. You're not
going to get reactions from "the public", the thousands of Bioperl
users. But, if you feel comfortable with the notion that a survey will
justify your actions, do it. But honestly, I know that you already
know what to do.

Brian O.