[Bioperl-l] About binning data for histograms

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Sun Aug 16 17:25:08 UTC 2009

For binning of a distribution see the perl module
Statistics::Descriptive - http://search.cpan.org/~colink/Statistics-Descriptive-2.6/Descriptive.pm
  function: frequency_distritibution

I would also look at R histogram function for the plotting.  This
would be one of the easiest ways - I would just make a perl script
that generates the correct R code that can be used to make the plots.