[Bioperl-l] Scour Friend Invite

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Sat Aug 8 12:38:46 UTC 2009

Thanks Stefan--this makes a lot more sense to me than supposing
a priori that a previous legitimate user of this list is spamming bioperl-l
intentionally. I would prefer to initially give the benefit of the doubt
to the intelligence of the users, rather than scare people off who are
likely to be already mortified that their emails have been commandeered
like this. I would definitely support an spam filter that works.
MAJ