[Bioperl-l] Re trieving all genes of a species from DBBJ/GENBANK using Perl SOAP

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 16 16:41:58 UTC 2008

Tomas,

Not sure if this is related to bioperl specifically.  Is there any
particular you are using DDBJ over EMBL or GenBank?

I would probably go about this using Bio::DB::GenBank,
Bio::DB::EntrezGene, or similar in combination with a GenBank query
(Bio::DB::Query::GenBank); see the relevant module POD for details.

chris