[Bioperl-l] problems with clustalw

vdar at yorku.ca vdar at yorku.ca
Mon May 12 18:19:27 UTC 2008

Thanks a lot! You have solved the problem. I am getting the following output
now. Would it be possible for you to let me know how can I print the
alignments? I need the alignments as we get after running web-based clustalw or
multalin programs.

CLUSTAL W (1.83) Multiple Sequence Alignments

Sequence format is Pearson
Sequence 1: thal             77 bp
Sequence 2: lyrata           77 bp
Sequence 3: boechera         77 bp
Start of Pairwise alignments
Aligning...
Sequences (1:2) Aligned. Score:  100
Sequences (1:3) Aligned. Score:  100
Sequences (2:3) Aligned. Score:  100
Guide tree        file created:   [/tmp/EIZp1pI1gi/jKZ8gRG2dY.dnd]
Start of Multiple Alignment
There are 2 groups
Aligning...
Group 1: Sequences:   2      Score:1463
Group 2: Sequences:   3      Score:1463
Alignment Score 1551
GCG-Alignment file created      [/tmp/EIZp1pI1gi/Wa9Du2UIum]

Nisa