[Bioperl-l] File concatenation

MathGon dfog22 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:13:25 UTC 2008

For my first post, I will introduce myself. I'm a PhD student in microbiology
focusing in horizontal gene transfer in hyperthermophilic Archaea;

I retrieve a genbank file for each contig of an unfinished genome. I want to
produce a unique genbank file by concatenation. I didn't manage to find a
such script and I'm not enough trained in perl to write it...
Have you got an other solution or a script for me?

Best regards...