[Bioperl-l] anonymous cvs?

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:43:35 UTC 2008

Hi All,

So now that the transition to svn is complete (and I like it), should
anonymous cvs still be working?  I believe there was discussion about
keeping it going via mirroring, and I hope that is the case.  It will
make life a little easier for people who want to do automated installs
of GBrowse and would like to use the installer script to get bioperl via
anon cvs.  If anon cvs is no longer available, does anyone have
suggestions for the best route to take for getting command line svn on
Windows?

Thanks,
Scott

Scott Cain, Ph. D.                                   cain.cshl at gmail.com