[Bioperl-l] Subversion migration complete

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 16 03:15:51 UTC 2008

On behalf of the BioPerl core developers, I am proud to announce that
the BioPerl SVN migration has been completed.  We would like to thank
everyone who helped, in particular George Hartzell and Chris
Dagdigian, both of who played instrumental roles in the CVS->SVN
conversion and anonymous SVN setup for BioPerl.

Anonymous SVN checkouts for bioperl-live are now possible using:
svn co svn://code.open-bio.org/bioperl/bioperl-live/trunk bioperl-live

Developers can obtain a checkout from:
svn co svn+ssh://USER@dev.open-bio.org/home/svn-repositories/bioperl/
bioperl-live/trunk bioperl-live

Browsable repository:
http://code.open-bio.org/svnweb/index.cgi/bioperl/

Basic instructions:
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Using_Subversion

We are still in the midst of implementing a few extra details related
to SVN migration; the status on these can be viewed here:
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/CVS_to_SVN_Migration

Enjoy!