[Bioperl-l] Automatically accepting defaults for `perl Build.PL`

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 7 22:22:35 UTC 2008

I agree it would be nice.  Not sure how hard it would be to implement;
maybe it would be best to have a mode of installation, say if one
wanted 'minimal' (no optional module installation, no scripts),
'full', 'dev', (assume minimal install but don't test), and so on,
falling back to the query-based approach if nothing is indicated.

chris