[Bioperl-l] Error with "parse_entrez_gene_example.pl Sus_scrofa.ags"

zoujing 1zoujing at 163.com
Thu Apr 10 06:17:41 UTC 2008

   I am a geen hand in Bioperl. When I run perl with
"parse_entrez_gene_example.pl Sus_scrofa.ags", it turned out the error
information:
     Data Error: none conforming data found on line 1 in Sus_scrofa.ags.

   But the Sus_scrofa.ags is download from NCBI, with the format of ASN1,
should be the same as Homo_sapiens in the example. So it should be no error
as the code is the example from Mingyi.
   I wonder why this happen, and should I change something about the file?