[Bioperl-l] [Gmod-gbrowse] quick update on bioperl nightly builds

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:28:22 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

(trimmed out gbrowse mailing list since this is just bioperl business)

Speaking of the pass through stuff, Sendu mentioned that I stomped on
some changes to Build.PL that you and he did when I committed that
change, so it should be rolled back.  Is there a good (svn) way to do
that?  Or should I just copy the contents of the old (good) Build.PL
into a fresh file in my checkout and commit it?

Thanks,
Scott