[Bioperl-l] chromatogram

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:21:26 UTC 2007

Hi Lee,

Distributed with GBrowse is Bio::Graphics::Glyph::trace, which uses
Bio::SCF to draw trace files onto a Bio::Graphics::Panel.  Bio::SCF is
not part of bioperl, so you have to get it from CPAN and it depends on
the Staden io-lib package, so you'll need that too.  You can get GBrowse
from http://www.gmod.org/gbrowse , and you can look at the tutorial for
more information on configuring the trace glyph.

Scott