[Bioperl-l] (no subject)

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 7 21:12:35 UTC 2007

I can see preferring a lightweight simple SF over SF::Generic in the
next BioPerl dev cycle.  I guess we would just layer split locations
as simple sub-features/segments, typing when necessary?  That
shouldn't be much more overhead than creating a layered Location::Split.

chris

>>> seqfeature_speed.pl<http://jason.open-bio.org/%7Ejason/bioperl/