[Bioperl-l] lightweight sequence features

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Wed Nov 7 04:14:55 UTC 2007

Right - only for simple locations.  I've got a bunch more tests and
fixes to put in.

I am hoping this can be fast replacement in the case where we're
dealing with this "unflattened" data (i.e. GFF in FeatureIO &
Gbrowse).  This is sort of a playground until I feel like it can
really get  it tested a bit more.  I'll give an all clear when the
dust settles in terms of the design if anyone wants to play/help.

-jason