[Bioperl-l] FW: release of cipres portal for tree inference

Mark Johnson johnsonm at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:19:56 UTC 2007

Sounds like time to bust out WWW::Mechanize.  I didn't step through
the whole process, but the first screen/step looks okay.  Plain HTML
form with plain buttons.  Looks like the Javascript is only getting
involved for client-side sanity checking.  Should be easy to automate
(Don't look at me, I've bitten off a bit too much as it is).