[Bioperl-l] Problem with Bio::PopGen::Individual

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Fri Jul 13 20:17:31 UTC 2007

Hi Sheri -

Shoot - that was my fault - bug in the code where I was only using
"Person" not Individuals for the code when I was testing.

I've commited a bugfix to CVS - do you need me to send you the
updated file or are you comfortable grabbing the code from CVS or
http://code.open-bio.org

This is the change - you may have a different version of BioPerl than
what is in CVS so you may have to make the changes on line 260 rather
than 282 -- or you can upgrade to latest code via CVS (although this
is probably harder for you since you've got stuff installed in /usr/
share)':

RCS file: /home/repository/bioperl/bioperl-live/Bio/PopGen/
Population.pm,v
retrieving revision 1.22
diff -r1.22 Population.pm
282c282