[Bioperl-l] Take 2 of the new subversion repository.

aaron.j.mackey at gsk.com aaron.j.mackey at gsk.com
Tue Jul 10 17:20:15 UTC 2007

George, this is all very nice to finally have, thank you for your efforts!

Any chance that the diff-as-attachment vs. diffs-inline question can be
different for each subscriber?  The utility of the "guts" mailing list (to
me) is that it's an encyclopedia of browsable, skimmable, and searchable
diffs, not just a date-stamped record of diffs (if so, why provide an
attachment at all, just provide a URL to the diff in the respository).

Thanks again,

-Aaron