[Bioperl-l] Test related Suggestions

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at sanbi.ac.za
Thu Jul 5 13:12:37 UTC 2007

One more suggestion:

It would be extemaly useful if we had a standard way of testing that a when a
file is read into a bioperl object and then written out again into a same
format, the input and output files are identical. If not, the test should
show where the the differences start (showing all the differences would just
clutter the screen).

This standard method/subroutine should be used to test all sequence and other
text file IO.

Any takers?

	-Heikki