[Bioperl-l] simple PrimarySeq question

niels at genomics.dk niels at genomics.dk
Tue Jul 3 00:41:24 UTC 2007

Kevin,

Thanks, but I didnt put the question very clearly sorry .. yes, SeqIO
gets entries from file, and from those large parsed entries I can get a
simplified primary_seq object. But the SeqIO object includes feature
and annotation objects etc that takes time to make, and I wish to know
if there is a way to get a primari_seq object without this overhead. I
apologize if I overlooked it in the docs.

Niels