[Bioperl-l] Module to draw transmembrane protein topology

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 20 14:40:38 UTC 2007

You can add the module and test code (the script) to bugzilla:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Bugs
http://bugzilla.open-bio.org/

Basically file a new bug report but note that it in an enhancement
request when filling it out.  Attach the code and test script to the
report after it is generated (note that it may be easier to add all
of the files together as a zipped archive).  I think you could also
add the graphical output as a binary file if they are huge files.

chris