[Bioperl-l] XEMBL deprecation

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Fri Feb 16 13:55:06 UTC 2007

I like the idea of converting these over to use DBFetch's SOAP services. On
the other hand, it isn't llikely that I'm going to have time to do this
anytime soon.

Probably the best thing to do is to issue a warning and return undef if
someone tries to use othe XEMBL module. I'll make that change.

Lincoln

--
Lincoln D. Stein
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory