[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Glimmer

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Wed Feb 7 00:33:11 UTC 2007

I definitely vote for 1) - worst case you have 4 separate methods if
there is no good way to condense the parsing for each format and
require the user to specify the format.

I have no problem with requiring user to specify what program she
used - if we can be fancy and guess the format later (i.e. guess
format in SeqIO) -then that's icing.

-jason