[Bioperl-l] seqDiff

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 2 20:33:46 UTC 2007

Judging by the code you'll have to recreate the SeqDiff while
iterating through various alleles; there is no method to remove
particular variants or purge them (at least I couldn't find one).

I also noticed SeqDiff doesn't support deletions/insertions either;
using a null allele (no seq) or leaving out either the mutant or
original allele leads to errors.  I'll look into the latter, and I
may try to add a method to at least purge variants and reset dna_mut().

chris