[Bioperl-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] CVS freeze

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 15 15:15:00 UTC 2007

All,

We are in the midst of switching over BioPerl from CVS to SVN.  We are
tentatively freezing the bioperl CVS repository Dec. 19 in order to
prepare for the switch.  At that time we plan on building and setting
up the SVN repository, running some remedial tests (commit messages,
etc), then announcing the switch on the list.  Soon after we will try
getting a sync'ed read-only CVS set up for legacy purposes.

If anyone has any commits to add to the repository we suggest making
them as soon as possible.