[Bioperl-l] Query about Hyphy wrapper module "SLAC.pm"

Albert Vilella avilella at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:32:43 UTC 2007

Hi Johan,

It would be great if you could upload an example reproducible case:

http://bugzilla.open-bio.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Bioperl

Maybe simply doing a tar.gz of the directory with the sample files and
the script, and a simple
explanation on how to run it. If you have any special "env" vars
regarding tmp files, could you
specify those as well?

Thanks,

    Albert.