[Bioperl-l] Minor changes to Build.PL for Windows

Scott Cain cain at cshl.edu
Wed Nov 22 20:04:25 UTC 2006

Hello,

I just wanted to mention that I made a few minor changes to Build.PL so
that I could get `perl Build.PL` to complete successfully.  I am using
ActivePerl 819 and don't have MySQL installed (so DBD::mysql isn't
present either.  The main thing I did was to have the BioDBGFF test
subroutine quit without asking any questions if Build.PL detected that
it was running on Windows.  There may be a more elegant way of fixing
the problem, but I just wanted it to work (as I am also working a
release candidate of GBrowse that depends on the release candidate of
bioperl).

Scott

Scott Cain, Ph. D.                                         cain at cshl.edu
GMOD Coordinator (http://www.gmod.org/)                     216-392-3087