[Bioperl-l] Error message for installation

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 21 13:21:35 UTC 2006

All of the RCs are in their own directory;

http://www.bioperl.org/DIST/RC

I couldn't install 1.5.2 myself unless I set the repository to that
directory.  I think that's fine as long as we set the final release
to the regular installation directory (http://www.bioperl.org/DIST)
and use package.xml to point to the other required packages in the RC
directory.

Chris