[Bioperl-l] Bio/SeqIO/genbank.pm patch

Torsten Seemann torsten.seemann at infotech.monash.edu.au
Fri Nov 17 00:42:41 UTC 2006

Erik,

> Using bioperl-live, I noticed a problem with the parsing in
> Bio/SeqIO/genbank.pm.
> It occurs in the DBSOURCE section, where the 'dblink' annotation gets its
> values. I got several values that had a double colon, like
> InterPro::IPR011000 etc. Not all 'dblink' values were affected.
> Here is a patch which seems to fix it / it works for me:

Thank you very much for your contribution of bug fix and patch and new
tests, you have been very thorough.

However, these contributions are best done via the Bugzilla tracking
system: http://bugzilla.open-bio.org/

For more information see: http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Bugs

--
Dr Torsten Seemann               http://www.vicbioinformatics.com
Victorian Bioinformatics Consortium, Monash University, Australia