[Bioperl-l] Bioperl 1.5.2 RC3

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 15 14:22:38 UTC 2006

> Sendu,
>
> RC3 can't be released as it doesn't install its scripts and
> some of these scripts are critical (e.g. the bp_*load_gff.pl
> and bp_process*.pl scripts, used by GMOD and chado users). I
> believe I've fixed this though, the problem was in
> Makefile.PL, no surprise.
>
> BIO

This is definitely something to think about with Sendu's proposed changeover
to Module::Build, which would obviate having a Makefile.PL.  The issue with
broken script installation was raised previously, but there were few
files in CVS).

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry