[Bioperl-l] Check sequence format, question

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 2 19:22:48 UTC 2006

On Nov 2, 2006, at 12:08 PM, Brian Osborne wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Yes, in the Project priority list page.
>
> Speaking of this page, why is all of the text on the bottom half of
> this
> page crossed out? Many of these items have _not_ been done.
>
> Brian O.

You're right; they shouldn't be crossed out unless they are
completed.  If someone takes on a project then they attach their
signature to it, not cross it off the list.

I'll change that and add a disclaimer to the top of the page.

Chris

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher
Lab of Dr. Robert Switzer