[Bioperl-l] For CVS developers - potential pitfallwith "returnundef"

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at sanbi.ac.za
Wed May 31 10:55:18 UTC 2006

In my opinion the sooner the bugs get exposed the better. It is much more
likely that there is a well hidden bug caused by assigning accidentally undef
into an one element array that someone intentionally writing code that
expects that behaviour!

I removed (but did not commit yet) all undefs from my old Bio::Variation code
and could not see any differences in the test output.

Let's remove them!

	-Heikki