[Bioperl-l] Assembly::IO ace output

rowan mitchell (RRes-Roth) rowan.mitchell at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue May 23 14:53:42 UTC 2006

Hi

I am very interested in writing ace format files and had assumed that I
would be able to do this with Assembly::IO until I tried it! I see there
has been some correspondence last year on this, but as far as I can see
this is still not implemented in 1.5.1. Is this correct ? Is it planned
to be included; are there modules under development available ?

many thanks

Rowan

Dr Rowan Mitchell
Rothamsted Research
Harpenden
Herts AL5 2JQ UK

Tel: +44 (0)1582 763133 x2469
Fax: +44 (0)1582 763010
E-mail: rowan.mitchell at bbsrc.ac.uk
WWW: http://www.rothamsted.bbsrc.ac.uk/
Rothamsted Research is a company limited by guarantee, registered in
England under the registration number 2393175 and a not for profit
charity number 802038.