[Bioperl-l] Bug: swiss.pm doesn't parse seq_version

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Tue May 23 01:37:13 UTC 2006

Sounds like a "missing feature" =)

AFAIK the module was only written for swissprot files.  It is
possible there have been changes in the format that have not been
tracked to the current code.  We'd certainly appreciate someone
testing it out as versions evolve.  If you submit a bug to bugzilla
with version of bioperl and example files you can track when a fix is
in.  We of course appreciate anyone's efforts to provide a patch as
most bugs get fixed of late when someone gets "itchy" enough to fix
them.

-jason