[Bioperl-l] Memory Leak in Bio::SearchIO

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue May 16 21:45:16 UTC 2006

Um, you can tell him the last release was v.1.5.1 (last October).  It's
considered a developer release but is pretty stable; well, except for that
whole SearchIO quibble, and that's not our fault.

You could also install a local version in case he doesn't budge; see here:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Installing_Bioperl_for_Unix#INSTALLING_BIOPERL_I
N_A_PERSONAL_MODULE_AREA

Chris