[Bioperl-l] module for 6 reading frames

smarkel at scitegic.com smarkel at scitegic.com
Tue May 16 20:52:05 UTC 2006

Li,

You can either do the substring, and reverse complement, yourself
or you can use the translate() function in Bio::PrimarySeq.  It
inherits from Bio::PrimarySeqI, so check there for the documentation.
That translate() function takes a "-frame" argument.

Scott

PS In future, please respond to the list.  That way others see
the questions and answers.