[Bioperl-l] Deobfuscator interface now available

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon May 15 20:56:29 UTC 2006

Okay, I see what you mean.  Using the search term "Bio::Ont*" also explains
why I didn't see it ;P.  Yeah, the bug shows up here too (WinXP and Mac OS
X), and those links are broken like you said.  Could be something to do with
indexing.

Using the methods script in the FAQ
(http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/FAQ#Why_can.27t_I_easily_get_a_list_of_all_the_
methods_a_object_can_call.3F) I get this:

C:\Perl\Scripts>methods.pl Bio::OntologyIO::simplehierarchy
Bio::OntologyIO::simplehierarchy::Dumper
Bio::OntologyIO::simplehierarchy::basename
Bio::OntologyIO::simplehierarchy::dirname
Bio::OntologyIO::simplehierarchy::fileparse
Bio::OntologyIO::simplehierarchy::fileparse_set_fstype

Chris