[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Panel imagemap making with Bio::Graphics::Panel

Torsten Seemann torsten.seemann at infotech.monash.edu.au
Fri May 12 04:36:46 UTC 2006

Kevin,

> I want to create an imagemap of short sequence matches with a longer one
> with clickable imagemaps for the short sequences. I figure I can do this
> easily enough using the example script for parsing blast output but I need
> an example script to understand how to produce the html code for the
> imagemap. I can find only rather cryptic references about how this can be
> done (see below).

The "blastGraphic" project probably has Perl code that could help you.

	http://www.gmod.org/blastGraphic.shtml

It is/was part of the GMOD project.
It produces pretty clickable image maps from BLAST reports.

Hope it helps,

--
Dr Torsten Seemann               http://www.vicbioinformatics.com
Victorian Bioinformatics Consortium, Monash University, Australia