[Bioperl-l] use primer3 to design primers with multiple sequences

chen li chen_li3 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 17:32:32 UTC 2006

Thanks Paul it REALLY works.

I have other questions:
1) When I run the script I use this line on the
command prompt

perl primer.pl >test

When I check the default output file(temp.out) used by
the script I only see the information about the last
sequence which is different from what is in the test
file. In test file I can get all the information for
all the sequences.

2)Is it possible directly to use Bio::Tools:: Primer3
to print out selective information such as the primer
sequence and the size of PCR product?  Or do I have
parse the file by myself?

After I get all these information I would like to post
the script for bacth-designing PCR primers.

Thanks,

Li