[Bioperl-l] PAML + Codeml problem..

Johri, Saurabh s.johri at imperial.ac.uk
Mon May 8 15:38:13 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to use codeml from PAML to estimate Ka, Ks values from
sequences within a multi fasta file:
i'm using the code which has been posted on the bioperl wiki...

However, when I run the code, i get the following errors:

I did a google search to see if anyone had come across similar
problems.... in which case the problem seems to have been due to the
sequences not being a multiple of 3,
In my code I check if the sequence is a multiple of 3 and if  not, i
alter the sequences until this is the case, although I still have the
same error messages,

Any suggestions as to why this could be happening?

Thanks!!!

Saurabh Johri
Tuberculosis Research Group
Centre for Molecular Microbiology & Infection
Imperial College London
SW7 2AZ