[Bioperl-l] Hi! everyone

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 20 18:36:37 UTC 2006

To follow up on this (for the mail-list in case anybody comes across this in
the future):

I get this to work without problems on Windows (which is where problems
usually show up).  I'll play around with it a bit more with Mac OS X to see
if this may be an OS issue, but I haven't updated bioperl from CVS on my
wife's IBook in quite a while so it could be an old version of bioperl
mucking up the works.

If this script isn't working for your bioperl version, try installing
bioperl from CVS.  My WinXP is running off bioperl from the latest CVS and
it works fine.

Chris

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab