[Bioperl-l] (no subject)

Praveen Raj praveecbt at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 2 05:31:05 UTC 2006

Dear Sir,

          I am Praveen Raj, doing a project as a part
of my Master degree(Bioinformatics) at
National Institute of Virology(Virus Research Centre
of Govt. of India).

Sir, I have one question in BioPerl. I have generated
a Phylogeney tree object from a Clustalw alignment
object(SimpleAlign) using the method 'make_tree()' of
'Bio::Tree::DistanceFactory'.

The tree is successfull and I have generated the image
also.

Sir, Now the problem is , I want to generate a
boot-strapped tree from the SimpleAlign
object.If the tree is boot-strapped, it is easy to
measure the reliability of the tree.

Sir, How can I generate such a tree with bootstapping
values in the node?

Hope you u got the problem.

Sir, I am waiting for a great advice from you.

                   Thanking you,
                     Praveen Raj,
                     roject Student,
                     National Institute of Virology,