[Bioperl-l] Bio::SearchIO - Accessing Model parameters (score, evalue, description)

Selvi Kadirvel selvik at ufl.edu
Wed Jun 28 15:21:37 UTC 2006

Thanks for your reply Chris.

I am attaching a part of the report I am trying to parse.

Also I see that, Bio::SearchIO::hmmer.pm is parsing all three
sections. I am not sure how (or whether) fields from Section 1 are
actually being made available through Bio::SearchIO or Bio::Search::
[Hit | Hsp | Result].

I'll look into Bio::Tools::Hmmpfam and let you know if that works for
me.

-Selvi