[Bioperl-l] Test errors in bioperl-run

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Tue Jun 13 15:45:27 UTC 2006

And just to say - codeml 3.15 parsing does work - yn00 parsing just
hasn't been updated.   I agree that it is bad the test is failing but
it is dependent on the version that is installed and we should put
some sort of detect version-skip test code in there so it doesn't
cause the tests to fail.  Just need more hands on deck tracking these
sort of things....

-jason